Wells Construction is in the process of completing a 2,090 sf tenant improvement for a new veterinary hospital in Walnut Creek. This project is expected to be finished within the next month. Be sure to visit our website to see final photos of this project!
Wells Construction is looking to hire a full time Marketing/Design Coordinator to assist with Business Development and Preconstruction . If you feel like you would be a great addition to our company and possess the following requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com
- Provide support to Business Development/Preconstruction- weekly tasks will be assigned
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, executive bios, resumes and social media content
- Prepare bid packages for project proposals
- Develop marketing email campaigns (constant contact)
- Assist in collating marketing materials as needed
- Create marketing mailers/inserts for bid packages
- Maintain email lists external communications
- Manage website/weekly blogs
- Coordinate events/trade shows
- Help select finishes for building interiors
- Assist in preliminary CAD work
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Basic knowledge in graphics arts software (Adobe, WordPress) and HTML for website applications or willingness to learn.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Interest in professional marketing
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Professional business presence
- Bachelor’s Degree/or in progress
- Experience in space planning
- Knowledge and training in AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch-up
- Ability to read an architectural set of construction documents
- Photography experience (preferred)
The Folsom Dog Resort & Training Center is under construction and Wells Construction is making great progress! This 5,400 sq. ft. space is broken up into five lodging areas that contain 125 kennels, two play yards, a 700 sq. ft. grooming area and separate lodging quarters for the resort’s feline guests. The 800 sq. ft. play yard is made up of turf, which will be built upon gravel drain rock with a drainage system underneath. Also added will be stained polished concrete throughout all offices, hallways and reception areas and epoxy flooring in the kennel areas.
If you would like more information on the services the Folsom Dog Resort & Training Center offer, please visit this website at www.folsomdogresort.com
Construction on Kuni Chevrolet in Sacramento is coming along nicely thanks to the great effort by the Wells Construction project team. This 53,000 sq ft ground-up dealership will be split between two buildings; a structural steel showroom with an ACM fascia featuring a curtain wall system and a pre-engineered steel service bay building, which will house an underground oil/lube service pit and car wash. In addition to the structures and high-end tenant improvements in the showroom, offices, customer lounge and restrooms, 120,000 sq ft of new parking and drives will be added, along with 43,000 sq ft of new landscaping.
Wells Construction is excited about the upcoming completion of Kuni Chevrolet, as it was previously on hold for four years due to economy constraints.