Wells Construction has begun construction on Johnson Ranch Veterinary Clinic in Roseville, which is set to open in the early spring. This new clinic will feature three exam rooms, one large surgical suite, a spacious lobby and a large pet rehab center with additional outdoor space.
For more information about Johnson Ranch Veterinary Clinic and Rehabilitation Center, please visit their website, www.johnsonranchvetclinic.com, or visit their Facebook page.
With the new year comes a brand new retail site for Best Buy in Auburn, CA. Wells Construction began this project on October 1st and is set to complete the project for fixture installation on January 15th. This 10 week accelerated TI schedule consisted of a demo of the existing storefront, installation of the Best Buy façade, interior metal framed walls, installation of 30 skylights, installation of HVAC and electrical, masonry trash enclosures, and installation of the truck dock and canopy. Best Buy will be open for the public on February 7th, 2014.
Wells Construction is looking for Superintendents. If you feel like you’d be a great addition to our company and possess the following requirements, please email your resume and project experience to email@example.com
[tabs tab1=”Requirements” tab2=”Responsibilities will include”]
- 5+ years of commercial construction Superintendent experience
- Possess a complete working knowledge of commercial construction work
- Knowledge of standard Uniform Building Codes, ADA requirements, etc.
- Sufficient in reading construction plans and specifications
- Knowledgeable of OSHA requirements and general safety programs to ensure the jobsite and subcontractors are working in a safe environment
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience with medical, dental, and veterinarian buildings preferred.
- Coordination, schedule and monitor subcontractors in proper sequence of events
- Preform quality control inspections over subcontractors work
- Schedule city and special inspections
- Daily jobsite inspections and write up daily job reports to document construction progress, construction issues, inspections, job site activities, visitors, etc.
- Schedule and lead subcontractor coordination meetings
- Schedule, direct and supervise carpenters
Please email your resume and a list project experience and types (Medical, Dental and Veterinarian buildings) to firstname.lastname@example.org
To thank all of our employees for their consistent dedication, Wells Construction hosted an appreciation day where our offices personnel, superintendents, and field staff we’re allowed to let loose and burn some rubber. Hosted at the Speed Factory, an indoor go-kart facility in Roseville, our staff had a great time eating pizza and beating each other out for the fastest race time. While not all of our staff was able to attend, friendly competition and trash talking were there in full force. The end result was a great day of bonding, laughs, and good ole’ fun.