Although we have had a wet winter, our team is making great progress on this large renovation!
Wells Construction is looking to hire a project manager. Please see the job description below. If interested, please email: email@example.com
The Project Manager’s primary duty is to manage the daily details of assigned projects including purchases, subcontracting, changes and coordination of office activities during the construction period.
- Study and understand contract documents of each project to determine areas that may be ambiguous or present problems or result in unforeseen costs.
- Acquisition of major materials and award subcontractors work with the most competitive pricing.
- Initiate subcontractor contract process and approve at completion.
- Prepare and update as necessary the job progress schedule in coordination with the Job Superintendent.
- Resolve design and detail problems with owners, architects, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend owner meetings.
- Analyze job cost reports to determine recommended action on overruns.
- Code and approve invoices.
- Assure that submittals are received, submitted, corrected, approved and returned to the suppliers and subcontractors to assure delivery of materials and equipment.
- Assist and manage Job Superintendent in maintaining good sub-contractor relations.
- Estimate and submit timely change proposals to the architect or owner. Prepare change orders between the company and architect and subcontractors.
- Review and prepare monthly owner billings for submission to the Accounting Department.
Minimum 10 years commercial construction project management experience. Ground up experience a big plus. Must be computer literate in Microsoft applications. Ability to interact with people and communicate in a professional manner with owners, inspectors, architects and others having a direct interest in the project.
Wells Construction will be the Title Sponsor again for this year’s ESF Golf Tournament. If anyone is interested in sponsoring or playing in the event please see the link below.
Our team is proud to announce that Country Oaks Pet Hospital is now under construction. Stay tuned for more progress photos.
*Country Oaks Pet Hospital will stay open during the renovation.