Wells Construction is looking for Superintendents. If you feel like you’d be a great addition to our company and possess the following requirements, please email your resume and project experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
[tabs tab1=”Requirements” tab2=”Responsibilities will include”]
- 5+ years of commercial construction Superintendent experience
- Possess a complete working knowledge of commercial construction work
- Knowledge of standard Uniform Building Codes, ADA requirements, etc.
- Sufficient in reading construction plans and specifications
- Knowledgeable of OSHA requirements and general safety programs to ensure the jobsite and subcontractors are working in a safe environment
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience with medical, dental, and veterinarian buildings preferred.
- Coordination, schedule and monitor subcontractors in proper sequence of events
- Preform quality control inspections over subcontractors work
- Schedule city and special inspections
- Daily jobsite inspections and write up daily job reports to document construction progress, construction issues, inspections, job site activities, visitors, etc.
- Schedule and lead subcontractor coordination meetings
- Schedule, direct and supervise carpenters
Please email your resume and a list project experience and types (Medical, Dental and Veterinarian buildings) to email@example.com